A Blessing and a Curse
I think I had my last cry yesterday about work. It was only a few tears, but a cry still the same. (Sometimes being a girl is so difficult.) The last week I've been decompressing my "issues" from my last as job. I don't take full responsibility for losing my job, but about 70% (to many boring details to explain). My roomie, Katie Pridgeon, decided to call it my Superhero Complex: The need to impact every person that crosses my path. The problem comes down to, as Katie says, "Intentions have to be interpreted and you have no control how people interpret them." (Katie is a very insightful person and I quote her a lot.) She is right and it frustrates me. I am frustrated because I'm not going to stop trying to impact people. If we don't impact people, I believe, our time on this earth has been wasted. This I know though, I need to stop allowing my natural tendencies to motivate my actions, or the way I try to impact people, and let the Holy Spirit motivate them instead.

1 Comments:
At 6:51 PM,
Anonymous said…
can we get a new post please!!!?
Post a Comment
<< Home