Audrey rocks out!!!!
I know commercials can get more than irritating, but I laughed uncontrollable watching this one during on of my guilty pleasures, Dancing with the stars:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj923YC3IN0
Isn't that great!!!! I love Audrey Hepburn and although she might be rolling in her grave due to the fact that her classic dancing in Funny Face with none other than FRED ASTAIRE is being messed with by computers and AC/DC I think this it's perfect mixing the old with the new. Although I must say that no matter how clever the marketing is unless my hips shrink about 10 sizes you will never see me in skinny pants.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj923YC3IN0
Isn't that great!!!! I love Audrey Hepburn and although she might be rolling in her grave due to the fact that her classic dancing in Funny Face with none other than FRED ASTAIRE is being messed with by computers and AC/DC I think this it's perfect mixing the old with the new. Although I must say that no matter how clever the marketing is unless my hips shrink about 10 sizes you will never see me in skinny pants.

2 Comments:
At 8:03 AM,
Celeste said…
That was absolutely hilarious! I would never have seen it if you hadn't posted it. Thanks!
At 9:13 PM,
Anonymous said…
Liz, love your blog! This is the first I have read... you are adorable. Can't wait to read more. Happy New Year! Love, Mrs. B.
Post a Comment
<< Home