Whelmed?
"I know you can be overwhelmed and I know you can be underwhelmed, but can you be just whelmed?" 10 Things I hate about you
I'm overwhelmed. I need a break. I have two days off from work in a row and I need it. My house is a mess (including my room), I'm starting a new class this week and I've heard the teacher is horrible and not only that it's the last class I think I'm going to get through easily. After this class I have Literature and then Math and Science!!!!! HELP!!! I was contemplating staying in school for a full 4 year degree, but after this last class and the coming classes I just don't know if I can continue. Work is good, although my store is losing 2 shift managers and we are only replacing one of them, so that means more hours. Good for paycheck, bad for my overwhelmed feeling.
Let me focus on some good things.
Josh Groban and Micheal Buble are going to be on American Idol
I got an A on my last paper that I spent way too much time worry about
The weather is so spring here, I love the change in seasons
My niece is so much fun
Coffee makes me happy
I think I'm a healthy worrier. Most of the time I think I can worry then turn it off as long as I can walk away from whatever is worrying. If school is driving me crazy I can take a break and not think about it. But at the same time if I am worrying about something, I get a little to much bent out of shape. I think it has something to do with my emotional state. I like to be emotional. I like to cry, laugh, get mad even, at the moment those emotions are important to me. So if I'm right about my healthy emotional state, this overwhelmed feeling will go away soon.
I'm overwhelmed. I need a break. I have two days off from work in a row and I need it. My house is a mess (including my room), I'm starting a new class this week and I've heard the teacher is horrible and not only that it's the last class I think I'm going to get through easily. After this class I have Literature and then Math and Science!!!!! HELP!!! I was contemplating staying in school for a full 4 year degree, but after this last class and the coming classes I just don't know if I can continue. Work is good, although my store is losing 2 shift managers and we are only replacing one of them, so that means more hours. Good for paycheck, bad for my overwhelmed feeling.
Let me focus on some good things.
Josh Groban and Micheal Buble are going to be on American Idol
I got an A on my last paper that I spent way too much time worry about
The weather is so spring here, I love the change in seasons
My niece is so much fun
Coffee makes me happy
I think I'm a healthy worrier. Most of the time I think I can worry then turn it off as long as I can walk away from whatever is worrying. If school is driving me crazy I can take a break and not think about it. But at the same time if I am worrying about something, I get a little to much bent out of shape. I think it has something to do with my emotional state. I like to be emotional. I like to cry, laugh, get mad even, at the moment those emotions are important to me. So if I'm right about my healthy emotional state, this overwhelmed feeling will go away soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home