Coffee On A Soapbox

Warning, what your are about read may have been written in a passionate flury with too much coffee

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Some times things work

My car makes noises. I take better care of my car than my body, but then again my body can actually fix itself to a point. (God is a much better designer than man.) Despite that, I don't take great care of my car. For almost a year my car has been make a clicking noise when I turn. Today I finally had time and money to take it in. Sitting in the waiting room is worse than waiting for a shot. I detest needles, but at least as I'm trying not to faint, I can tell myself what is happening is going to make my life better. When I'm sitting in the waiting room at the car dealership, all I could of think of was "stupid car, stupid car". I was dreading my bill, especially because I have put off fixing the clicking sound. Turns out this fix is cheaper than anything else I've had to fix with my car and on top of that I can get the other couple of things that aren't necessary fixed too!!! I like my car, but in general I hate that they are a necessary evil.

So now
My car will work
The sun is shinning
I have new cute shoes
I get to go home for Easter
My prof got replaced with one I've had and liked before
I checked out some cool music for free from the library
My overwhelmed feeling is gone

2 Comments:

  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Celeste said…

    Yeah Yeah Yeah

    Returning Prof that you like for one of your last Bible classes!

    New Shoes...and you didn't post a pic?

    No more noise on the car! (now it's just the alarm hehe)

    Curious as to what you got from the library.

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Cool music:
    Jack Johnson's Curious George soundtrack
    African Playground (upbeat playfull)
    World (music from all around the world)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home