Coffee On A Soapbox

Warning, what your are about read may have been written in a passionate flury with too much coffee

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

One month old


Joslyn is one month old. WOW.
I got to babysit her yesterday and give her her first bottle. HAHA my plan to becoming her favorite is going nicely. She looks so much like Gardner in this picture. She usually looks more like Janet, but this picture reminds me of dressing Gardner up like a girl when he was little. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Brittney Miller said…

    You have such a beautiful niece! She does kind of look like Gardner in this picture. I miss you out here in the Northwest, come visit us soon!

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Brittney Miller said…

    Hey you! I can't believe that Gardner has a baby now. Well, we all miss you out here in the Northwest, you hae to come visit us soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home