Costumes
I love playing dress up. I guess that's normal for a girl, but you can just ask my mom and she will tell you that it has always been a passion for me. Even as an adult, I haven't lost that fun of desiring to be someone else. Nowhere is that more clear to me than at work, I put on that green apron I come the best part of me. The "easy to talk to" Liz or the "escape from life" Liz. The best part of that, other people notice it. When I have my green apron on customers feel free to tell me about their day or ask me random questions about myself. It's like that feeling you get when you put on your favorite dress, or move somewhere new, it's a fresh beginning. If only I could translate that to my other clothes.

1 Comments:
At 7:49 AM,
Celeste said…
Eh - just wear the apron around town. Declare it as the new fashion statement. Knights used to wear tabards - now we can wear aprons!
Post a Comment
<< Home