Haven't Died
So I'm still alive, and DONE WITH CLASSES!!!!! I finished 2 Thursdays ago, with the worst test I have ever had to endure (I use to think Pilly's Dr. Orton tests were bad, HA!). During this last class I found myself dealing with the same frustrations I did during my last couple of months at Pilly. God is so good. At that time (also 7 years ago), God took me to the edge of what I could handle, let me look down into the chasm, then brought me away from it. Now back at that chasm I found myself climbing slowly down and back up again. Had it been me orchestrating my life, I would have just left chasm there, sat down and ignored it while thinking "one point for the other team" and I would have been OK with that. Yet God, with a sense of humor, brought me back to the same place. Know I can laugh in fulfillment that my work is done and I am now a college graduate.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home