Thanksgiving

I admit that last year's turkey was frozen. For those of you that remember we were very glad that we had another meat to eat that Sunday. So this year I was pretty scared to try again. Cooking poultry is scary and letting a whole turkey sit out for days defrosting is even more scary. But everything turned out fine. I got to spend all day at home cooking. I felt like my mom except for the kids that she had to yell at every couple of ours. Having a retail job makes holidays a little more difficult to spend time with the people I'd prefer to spend them with. But there was another coworker that was going to be by herself for the holiday so I invited her over for a low key Thanksgiving. It was great to spend the day with another person that was away from home. It made the day comfortable and relaxed.

1 Comments:
At 11:11 AM,
Brittney Miller said…
Hey, I'm glad that you had a great Thanksgiving...Your place looks beautiful, you definitly take after your mom with the cooking! You should give me your e-mail address and I'll send you some pictures. Miss You Tons!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home